3.12.10

mexico

hey if you don't know I am going to Mexico for the 15th through the 22nd .I only have 12 more days until I go I am so excited but the sad part is that I am going to miss all of the fun stuff at my school we are playing volleyball and I am going to miss like half like all of the tournaments because I am going on vacation I even miss a pj day at school but I guess I'm going to have to get over it and I'm also missing the church play and I am really bummed about that I was really looking forward to that .

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Mexico??? Why??? And you're doing volleyball too?? My season just ended, and I'm competing again in January in a higher level! When I go to high school, in two years, I plan on doing Varsity volley and cheer. I'm working on my serve, and spiking without killing my wrists.

    And about the play... did you have a part in it??? If so, what were you??? I really wanna be in a play sometime soon, because Maria was just in "Hansel and Gretel" and next time she might be in "Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe." It sounds like so much fun being in the acting and drama business!

    Well I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May you have a safe and fun vacation.

    P.S. Find a sombrero for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes i am and no i didn't have a part in the play but if i did i dint know about it yet i will try to find you a sombrero i am really sad that i am missing volleyball i like it but i am really bad at it !:( i hope you will have a merry Christmas too we are just going on a vacation

    izzy

    ReplyDelete

hey whats up feel free to comment whenever you want