28.6.10

missions extreme

Kayla
that's my friend Taylor in the blue
that Hannah
Kimmy is the one who is screaming Ruth is the one who has her thumb up and Taylor the one who is giving Kimmy a piggy back ride
Jacob is the one who has a peace sign up Tyler is in the middle and then Collin
that's Taylor again
that's maria Kaitlyn and me
Kaitlyn and me
me and maria
me and hope
Becka and me
Jess (my room mate) and Kimmy
Kimmy and her fruit snack
that's the lake
me and Sammi
that's the power tower
the Snoopy Store
all the people
me and Snoopy
that's shirt of Linus
my air Bush tat
me Hannah
me and Kimmy
Kayla and Markos
me and Abby
my leader Leah
me and Mary
Maddie
Taylor and Scott
Ruth
Kaitlyn
Papa John (inside story)
Jess
pastor Scott
Maria with a marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey whats up feel free to comment whenever you want