17.12.09

Last day of school

tomarow is the last day of school for me and we get to watch The Polar Express in our PJ's .Aslo and drink hot choatlate!If we are quite we get to sit at your friends desk and talk quitely. It is going to be fun. We are aloud to bring our slippers but we have to put it on when we get to school. My friend Marissa and I are going to be maching. We are going to were our PJ pants and our top for sleeping in and have a tanktop under it.We are going to put our hair in pigtails and maching head bands it's going to fun tomarow at school.

3 comments:

  1. izzy that is so funny because on my last day of school we watch the polar Express in are pj's now we have a something in comen i am so glad that you are my friend comment back!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny(l.o.l)butb did youy drink hot choatlate?I am sooooooooo gladthat we are BFFL's Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but marissa and i didnt get to mach

    ReplyDelete

hey whats up feel free to comment whenever you want